Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (Environmental Health's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors can order reprints of their own articles published in Environmental Health or any other BioMed Central journal, by logging on to ‘My manuscripts’ or by sending an email to email@example.com
- What is Environmental Health?
- Why submit to Environmental Health?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Environmental Health?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Environmental Health?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Environmental Health's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?